This amazing new beachfront villa, Casa Kevali, is named after Kevala Jñana meaning having supreme knowledge according to the ancient Indian religion, Jainism. Jains practice nonviolence towards every living being and Kevali represents a path towards peace.
Casa Kevali surely lives up to its name.
This 5 bedroom, 5.5 bathroom luxury villa is situated in a beachfront location in Soliman Bay, Tulum. It’s absolutely perfect for water and nature lovers as the villa is surrounded with ocean on one side and lush jungle on the other. You can catch spectacular views of both the sunrise and sunset from the rooftop.
Designed by a talented artist/owner, this breathtaking villa exudes love and embodies the peacefulness of life along the water. The villa owner put her heart and soul and even her own artwork into the construction of this stunning abode. The design allows for separate and detached spaces in order to enjoy privacy and quiet time when needed.
As you step into this grandiose villa through a wide landscaped entry, you get a sense of spaciousness as you see straight through the house to the sea. The main floor presents a large living room, dining room, and kitchen area that opens up via sliding panoramic doors to allow for an indoor/outdoor connection. As the indoor flows onto a large terrace, you gain additional space to dine poolside with a sea view. This area is wonderful for large groups and entertaining as it was intentionally designed for “group togetherness” and enjoying the company you’re with. The decor includes opulent fabrics and gorgeous wall hangings from India.
Head back through the courtyard and follow an eclectic water feature leading to a family room and bunkroom. Both have separate entrances with a connecting bathroom stunningly decorated with extraordinary handmade tiling. These rooms provide the most serenity of all the spaces in the home.
Near the street side entrance is a private casita, separate from the main house, with its own kitchen, master bedroom, and bathroom also adorned with these unique hand-crafted tiles.
On the second story are two charming master bedrooms with private bathrooms and a large terrace overlooking the bay. This level also contains an art studio with a private bathroom. This studio can accommodate one guest or it can be available for a private workshop.
The luxurious estate includes a lovely live-in staff who live on-premises in a separate area of the estate. They are available to help you with anything you may need during your stay. Included in your stay is also the full time service of a private gourmet Chef that can whip up any meals desired while you relax and enjoy the comfort of your home away from home.
Soliman Bay is an exclusive and gorgeous bay. Enjoy the warm waters of the Caribbean sea with Mesoamerican Reef nearby. The reef is only about a mile (1.6km) from shore and you can easily paddle, kayak, or swim out there to snorkel. Soliman Bay is also only a 10-minute drive to Tulum Pueblo (town) and the ruins. It is also not far from the other Mayan archaeological sites of Cobá and Chichén Itzá and only minutes north of Tulum’s beach hotspot with many restaurants, beach clubs, boutique shops, and more.
Let this amazing oceanfront residence be your magical dream beach getaway. It truly has it all!
- Bedroom1: King size bed, Air conditioning, Balcony, Ceiling fan, Ensuite bathroom with shower, Ocean view,
- Bedroom2: King/Twin bed(s), Air conditioning, Balcony, Ceiling fan, Ensuite bathroom with shower, Ocean view,
- Bedroom3: Twin beds, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Ensuite bathroom with shower, Kitchenette, Separate entrance,
- Bedroom4: 2 Queen beds, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Shared bathroom,
- Bedroom5: King/Twin bed(s), Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Shared bathroom, TV,
- Bedroom6: 2 Single sofa beds, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Ensuite bathroom with shower, TV,
- Maid - Speaks Spanish
- Chef Service - Speaks English & Spanish
- Monday - Saturday (cost of groceries is additional)
- Local Concierge - Speaks English & Spanish
- Gardener - Speaks SpanishMaid - Speaks Spanish
- Gardener - Speaks Spanish
- Mandatory $199 USD Damage Deposit Insurance
- Maximum occupancy is 12 guests
- No smoking
- No pets
- Check in 3pm, check out 12pmMandatory $199 USD Damage Deposit Insurance
- Check in 3pm, check out 12pm