Seseh Beach Villas offer a total of eleven luxurious bedrooms, including a kids bunkroom, across two self-contained seaside villas set in lush tropical gardens. In total, the villas can sleep 20 adults and four children, and comprise two generously sized swimming pools, multiple living and dining areas, garden pavilions and a host of mod cons. The villas connect via a garden gate and the sizeable flat lawns and coastal setting make this an excellent venue for weddings and events of up to 200 guests. Booked together or separately, the villas suit groups of friends and families looking for a luxurious out-of-town escape beside idyllic Seseh Beach.
Characterised by stylish contemporary architecture and thatched roofs, Seseh Beach Villas offer plenty of space to relax and unwind. The villas are similarly sized with five king or queen-sized bedrooms apiece (some of these convert into twins), however Seseh Beach Villa II's additional kids bunk room, which doubles up as a playroom, makes it ideal for families travelling together. Rooms come with walk-through dressing areas and luxurious air-conditioned ensuite bathrooms.
Seseh Beach Villa I enjoys uninterrupted ocean vistas and Seseh Beach Villa II sits just behind. Complemented by sophisticated facilities, caring staff and superb service, Seseh Beach Villas offer a splendid setting for weddings and events.
Located in the traditional village of Seseh, guests can absorb their rural surroundings by taking bicycle rides along country lanes or exploring the beach, where temple ceremonies are a common sight. Guests who want to explore further afield may indulge in the services of the villa's car and driver; Seminyak's restaurants, nightlife and boutiques are only 14 kilometres away, while the Nirwana Bali Golf Course, one of Asia's best, is just nine kilometres westwards.
- The villas are linked by an interconnecting garden gate
- Air conditioned living and dining areas seating up to 14 with floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open generously onto the garden
- TV lounge areas with large flat-screen satellite-channel TVs, DVD players, comfy sofas and entertainment including an Xbox and PlayStation
- Integrated bars next to the dining areas
-Two generous swimming pools with water features
- Pool decks furnished with sun loungers and parasols
- Cushion-scattered poolside relaxation bales
- Large flat lawns, great for weddings and events
- Alfresco dining areas beside each pool with sea views
- Rooftop sunset terrace furnished with beanbags
- Five king-sized bedrooms (three that may be converted to twins) in Seseh Beach Villa I plus three king-sized bedrooms and two queen-sized bedrooms in Seseh Beach Villa II
- Seseh Beach Villa II also has a kids bunk room, able to sleep up to four children, located behind the ground floor guestroom
- All bedrooms come with air conditioning and ceiling fans, as well as walk-through dressing areas, satellite-channel TVs and DVD players
- Ensuite bathrooms are air conditioned, and fitted with rain showers (some of these are outdoor) and bathtubs (except for the bunk room)
Seseh Beach Villas are located moments from the ocean in a traditional village that has a very strong sense of community and still retains the customs and culture of old Bali. There are no sophisticated facilities in the area, so local activities are limited to walks on the beach or gentle hikes through the glorious rice fields. Alternatively, you can join in with some of the village activities, watch the temple processions, or befriend the staff and get invited to ceremonies. However, with the services of the villas' complimentary car and driver, Bali's many cultural, natural, gastronomic and retail delights are all within easy reach.
Villa rentals require a minimum 5+ night stay