The Pandawa Cliff Estate is a stunning collection of three exceptional private villas that may be combined to sleep up to 42 guests. Hidden high above the ocean on Balis southernmost tip, the complexs emerald lawns, panoramic sea views and 21 bedrooms make this one of Balis best wedding and special events venues. Together, the villas offer three swimming pools, a full sports centre, a spa and multiple living and dining areas. Whether booking two or all three villas combined, families, large multi-generational groups and those looking to celebrate in style will find Pandawa Cliff Estate hard to beat.
As the estates name suggests, the villas are positioned on a cliff-top overlooking the golden sands of Pandawa Beach. This is spectacular, unadulterated Bali at its best: far from the hoi polloi of Seminyak and Kuta, yet less than half an hours drive from the airport and many of Balis top attractions, including the revered sea temple of Uluwatu and the fine dining establishments of Jimbaran and Nusa Dua.
Pandawa Cliff Estates superbly landscaped cliff-top gardens, extensive decked areas, 40-strong professional staff team and purpose-designed guest facilities, not to mention a splendid amphitheater-style garden space, make this a wedding and special event venue par excellence. The complex also offers a sports centre with full-size tennis court, squash court, gym and spa, as well as a dedicated playroom for the kids.
A skilled private chef heads the estates staff kitchen, and the team prepares a wide range of gastronomic delights from a restaurant-style menu. The villas are neatly maintained by a small army of housekeepers, gardeners and pool attendants, and guarded by a team of diligent security staff, while up to three seven-seater cars with drivers are on standby for guests with an urge to explore.
- The villas are set amidst an extensive estate, and each has its own individual entrance within this secure compound.
- The lawns of The Pala and Villa Rose connect via a discreet garden gate which opens up the event space between the villas.
- Spacious, elegantly furnished living and dining areas in all villas, some of which may be closed off and air-conditioned.
- Separate TV lounges or dedicated TV areas in each villa.
- Well-equipped kids playroom.
- Sports Centre with a equipped gym, squash court and adjacent tennis court, and ocean-view spa with full facilities, plus a private spa room in The Pala.
- Six swimming pools measuring between 17 and 20 metres, two of which have toddler-friendly shallow areas.
- Pool decks with sun loungers and parasols.
- Relaxation/sunset bals in lush tropical gardens.
- Alfresco wining and dining areas, and a barbecue pavilion.
- Cliff-top amphitheater area for weddings and events.
Villa rentals require a minimum 3+ night stay