Mediterranean style, freestanding two story villa home. Beautiful foyer entry and open plan living area and fully equipped European kitchen. House is tastefully furnished and decorated with island charm look and feel. Living room opens up to a spacious covered terrace with outside dining table & chairs. Deck with sun loungers, gazebo and private pool. First floor with two guests bedrooms with a queen size bed and second guest room with two twin size beds. These bedrooms share a full bathroom that is accessible for both bedrooms. Downstairs on the left side of the house the 3rd bedroom with king size bed and private bathroom. Second story, a spacious 4th bedroom with two double beds and private bath. Master suite with king size bed and balcony, spacious private bath with separate tub and shower and his & her sink.
- Wireless broadband Internet access
- Nature and ocean view from 2nd floor
- Parking on villa driveway
- Direct dial telephone and safe deposit
- Full air-conditioned
- In-room toiletries
- Washing and dryer equipment
- LCD 42" TV in living room
- LCD 32" TV in all other bedrooms
- Dining table and chair on terrace
- Gazebo with lounge chairs
- Private pool
ON SITE AMENITIES
- Gated Entrance
- Complimentary access to the Club Pool and Jacuzzi
- Two Restaurants, Ventanas del Mar and Look-out Bar and Grill
- Ventanas del Mar opens for lunch and dinner. International cuisine with a Caribbean twist, Look-out bar & grill opens for breakfast
- Lounge and Bar, opens at 11:00am
- Pool Bar opens at 10:00am
- Professional 18-hole Golf Course (available Golf Clinic and Golf lessons)
- Complimentary use of the gym, sauna, steam room and private Jacuzzi
- Personal trainer. Full care Beauty Salon
- Complimentary use of the tennis courts
- Yoga, complimentary with lodging
- Concierge service at the front desk from 7:00am through 9:00pm
- Housekeeping service from Monday through Sunday
- Maintenance staff in-house
- 5 minutes car distance to go the Arashi Beach. Shuttle and chair service available
- Security Deposit: 3 nights deposit required upon
- Rates: Subject to 22% tax and is in US dollars
- Based on per person rate, per night.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's,
- Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc. Additional fees may apply. Call for details.
- 11.8 km to the International Queen Beatrix Airport (25 min)
- 1.3 km of the beach of Arashi (5 min) and only 8 minutes drive to the most popular beaches
- 1.4 km of the Historic California Lighthouse (5 min)
- 3 to 5 km of all the malls by the High Rise Hotels (10 min)
- 7 to 10 km from the capital Oranjestad (15 min) and close to everything Aruba have to offer