This exquisite home is located on the Caribbean coast of Mexico, just north of Tulum on the Riviera Maya. Nestled in Soliman Bay, a lush tropical paradise offers visitors a haven of peace and tranquility under the coco palms with the view of a vast coral reef and warm sandy beach at your doorstep.
Hacienda-style architecture with generous living spaces and luxurious appointments are the hallmark of this boutique property. Designed for those select vacationers who appreciate the special things that life has to offer!
Casa Buena Suerte is a stunning hacienda-style villa that overlooks the majestic beaches and reef of Soliman Bay and the Caribbean Sea. Designed for fun and relaxation, the hacienda will comfortably accommodate 12 adults and up to 6 children. With numerous areas for entertaining, it’s the perfect venue for traveling with friends or family. Enjoy kayaking and snorkeling on your own beach, or just a short ride to one of the Riviera Maya’s aqua parks or the Tulum Ruins.
The hacienda has terraces and levels of entertaining areas for guests to enjoy the company of others, or seek out a special area where you can enjoy a moment of seclusion. Step down into the circular outdoor living room where you can entertain guests and family even on a windy day. We designed this room for easy living with an outdoor kitchen and comfortable seating for plenty of guests.
The housekeeping staff is on duty Monday through Saturday to make your stay comfortable; luxury linens, Mayan spa amenities and a delicious continental breakfast to start the day. If you like, we can arrange a dinner service for you and your guests to be served in the villa, or we can make reservations at some of the best spots on the Riviera Maya; just let us know your needs and we will make every effort to assure they are fulfilled.
The details make the difference. Details such as hand carved onyx sinks in the bathrooms and our own line of spa products made by Mayans, with fresh local ingredients. Details like handmade tiles and locally mined stone for the floors, mahogany furniture designed with simple yet timeless style. These are the details that make this amazing residence memorable.
Warm colors and contemporary furnishings provide a relaxing environment to unwind any time of the year. All of the 5 guest suites have balconies with stunning views, warm tropical breezes and of course luxury bedding. All of our suites have their own bath and all have a luxurious king-size bed.
A satellite kitchen on the second level allows guests to have a midnight treat without going downstairs. And our library of current books, DVDs, CDs and games is always available.
The property's exquisite pool is completely lined in handmade cobalt blue tile giving it a deep, rich color and silky smooth surface, and it is the largest pool on Bahia Soliman. The pool has a zero edge so the water rises right to the level of the deck giving the appearance of spilling into the Caribbean. There are several rafts so you can soak up the sun while relaxing in the water, or if you prefer, relax in a chaise longue on our pool deck. Just across from the pool deck is our outdoor living room and kitchen; drinks and snacks are always nearby.
The villa boasts a beautiful private garden area making it the ideal venue to host events such as yoga retreats, corporate retreats and weddings!
- Bedroom1: King size bed, Access to pool & beach, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Ensuite shower, Futon, Hairdryer, Private terrace facing beach, Safety box, Toiletries, Wifi access, Window screen,
- Bedroom2: King size bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Ensuite shower, Futon, Private terrace facing beach, Safety box, Toiletries, Wifi access, Window screen,
- Bedroom3: King size bed, Air conditioning, Bathtub and shower, Ceiling fan, Private terrace facing beach, Safety box, Toiletries, Window screen,
- Bedroom4: King/Twin bed(s), Adjoining kitchenette & sun room, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Double shower, Futon, Safety box, Terrace facing Bird Sanctuary, Toiletries, Wifi access, Window screen,
- Bedroom5: King size bed, Adjoining kitchenette & sun room, Air conditioning, Bathtub and shower, Ceiling fan, Hairdryer, Private terrace facing beach, Safety box, TV,
- Bedroom6: King size bed, Access to pool & beach, Air conditioning, Futon, Kitchenette, Located in separate private palapa, Ocean view, Safety box, Toiletries, Window screen,
- Villa Manager
- Lives on premises
- Maid - Speaks Spanish
- 6 days a week 7am - 3pm
- Gardener - Speaks Spanish
- 6 days a week 6am - 3pm
- Local Concierge - Speaks English & Spanish
- Available 24/7
- At an additional cost:
- Chef Service Meal Plan A
- $975 Chef service for 6 days, 3 meals per day (groceries additional)
- Chef Service Meal Plan B
- $488 Chef service for 3 days, 3 meals per day (groceries additional)Daily
- $488 Chef service for 3 days, 3 meals per day (groceries additional)
- Optional Damage Deposit Care Plan – $199 USD – Inquire further with a Villa Specialist
- No smoking
- Weddings welcome with maximum 40 guests
- 5 bedroom rate: maximum 10 adults + 3 children, additional welcome guests for $500 USD per guest, per week
- 6 bedroom rate: maximum 12 adults + 5 children, additional guests welcome for $500 USD per guest, per week
- Christmas & NYE holidays: Saturday to Saturday bookings only (7 nights minimum stay)
- Check in 3pm, check out 12pmOptional Damage Deposit Care Plan – $199 USD – Inquire further with a Villa Specialist
- Check in 3pm, check out 12pm