This luxury vacation rental sits on nearly 60,000 sq. ft. of prime Kailua Beach property with 225+ sq. ft. of linear beach frontage featuring soft sand, blue water and spectacular views of Kailua Bay. Two separate rental houses by award winning architect James McPeak are laid out on a lush tropical Hawaiian estate featuring a volcanic-rock waterfall, swimming pool, spa, koi pond, tennis court, hitting wall, air conditioned fitness center with cedar walled sauna, and BBQ/bar area for a private resort style vacation.
Kailua’s Kai Moena includes the Main House and Guest House. The nearly 15,000 sq. ft. interiors feature the height of Hawaiian island style with natural wood and stone floors, full kitchens and picture windows to maximize your experience of the natural beauty of Kailua.
Main House 8,600 sq. ft.
3 bedrooms, 3 full baths en-suite, and 2 half baths – Sleeps 6
Features: Media Room with Projector, Spa Room, Dining Room up to 14, Office Room, and 2nd Office Room.
Air Conditioning: Kitchen/Dining – central a/c; Media/Spa Room – central a/c; Master Bedroom – central a/c; Guest Bedroom 1 – split a/c; Guest Bedroom 2 – split a/c
Guest House 5,500 sq. ft.
4 bedrooms, 3 full baths (2 en-suite), and 1 half bath – Sleeps 8
Features: Billiard Room, Dining Room up to 8
Air Conditioning: Kitchen/Dining/Living – central a/c; Master Bedroom – central a/c; Guest Bedroom 1 Conjoined – split a/c; Guest Bedroom 2 Conjoined – split a/c; Guest Bedroom 3 – split a/c.
Max Included Electric Charge: $3,500
*In need of more space, inquire about renting our Cottage 2 bedroom, 1 bath with Central A/C set up as the maids’ quarters.
Please inquire to discuss your options. The property will be made exclusively available to the renter for a full period of 30-days and no one else may occupy the property during that period. Rates based on a 30 day rental period.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply.
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30 day rental agreement, therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4. Due to COVID-19 – extra cleaning precautions will be administered prior to your arrival in accordance with CDC guidelines. If you are traveling internationally or from the mainland and are required to quarantine, cleaning services will not be provided until it is cleared to do so.
5. Pool heat by request only and a charge of $150 per day will apply. Please note there is no child safety fence option for around the pool area. All children must be supervised by an adult.
6. Public Beach Access is next to the property, and may be noisy at times. The Guest House Master Bedroom is located near the public access.
7. This Hawaii vacation rental home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii – HAWAII TAX ID TA-130-529-4848-01
Villa rentals require a minimum 30+ night stay