Hacienda Kass is a visually stunning representation of the traditional Mexican hacienda-style architecture; the only one of its kind on Soliman Bay. An extraordinary covered entranceway welcomes you to the exquisite villa, a perfect combination for those looking for style, function, privacy and comfort on the beach. The décor of this tastefully decorated and spacious home, from the formal couches, to the luxurious beds and leather chairs, was custom-made or hand-carved in Mexico. Our extensive original art collection graces the walls of the house throughout. The 17 foot brick boveda ceilings in each room were designed and constructed by fifth generation Mexican masons.
The villa is luxuriously equipped to meet your every need; the ultimate combination of privacy and beachfront luxury providing the perfect atmosphere for both vacationing and entertaining. The kitchen is professionally equipped to meet the needs of even the most demanding cook. Upon request a waiter and bartender can also be made available. The Local concierge is available 24/7 to attend to your vacation needs both prior to arrival at the villa and throughout your stay.
Upon entering the main living room, enjoy the 46” satellite TV with DVD. The deluxe surround sound and iPod system with Bose speakers plays throughout the first floor and outside by the pool. Our 120 feet of private beach offers exclusive privacy unique on Soliman Bay.
Each of the four master bedroom suites offers breathtaking views of the bay, and the fifth rooftop bedroom opens to a spacious observation area at the highest point in Soliman Bay. The bay itself offers many recreational activities, from snorkeling ventures to the numerous reefs in the bay to kayaking.
The beachfront patio is a perfect place to entertain; the spacious infinity pool is surrounded by chaise lounges and an outdoor dining area. The stone Grecian aqueduct spills into the pool, while the surrounding palm trees provide an atmosphere of seclusion and privacy. Our live-in staff is available for your every need and arrangements can be made for day-trip and dining excursions to the best spots on the Riviera Maya, all you need do is ask.
Let Local be the host to your dream vacation!
- Bedroom1: King size bed, Air conditioning, Ensuite bathroom with shower, Hairdryer, iPod Docking Station, Safety box, Toiletries,
- Bedroom2: Queen size bed, Air conditioning, Ensuite bathroom with shower, Hairdryer, iPod Docking Station, Safety box, Toiletries,
- Bedroom3: King size bed, Air conditioning, Ensuite bathroom with shower, Hairdryer, iPod Docking Station, Safety box, Toiletries,
- Bedroom4: King size bed, Air conditioning, Ensuite bathroom with shower, iPod Docking Station, Safety box, Toiletries,
- Bedroom5: King size bed, Air conditioning, Hairdryer, On rooftop, Private entrance, Safety box, Separate bathroom with shower,
- Maid Service
- Monday to Saturday
- Local Personal Concierge
- Available 24/7
- Villa Manager
- Night Security Guard
- At an additional cost:
- Chef Service
- $1,000 Monday to Saturday 8am - 7pm, includes 10 guests (add $100 USD for each additional guest)
- Grocery prestocking
- 25% shopping fee
- Spa Service
- Per treatmentDaily
- Per treatment
- Optional Damage Deposit Care Plan – $199 USD – Inquire further with a Villa Specialist
- Rates are based on double occupancy
- Rates are for up to 10 guests
- Maximum 14 guests. Additional charge for guests exceeding 10 is $500 USD per week per person
- Children welcome
- Non smoking villa
- Pets are not permitted
- Weekend to weekend reservations are preferred (Sat/Sat or Sun/Sun)
- Wedding/social events accepted
- $100 USD will be charged for 3 days for transportation for grocery shopping
- $1,000 USD damage deposit required
- Check in 3pm, check out 11amOptional Damage Deposit Care Plan – $199 USD – Inquire further with a Villa Specialist
- Check in 3pm, check out 11am